Topic: Crunchyroll Not playing

On a WD TV Live, selecting Flingo, Crunchyroll, Title, Item.  Item begins to load but never starts.  Who do I report this problem to.  It was working last weekend.

Re: Crunchyroll Not playing

Trying to narrow this down with Crunchyroll.com.

Will update soon.

On a Web Videos, selecting Crunchyroll, Title, Item.  Item begins to load but never starts.  Who do I report this problem to.  It says "no items in this feed". Do you know who I can report this to? thanks...   By the way I have a Vizio HD tv.

I believe this was fixed.

Does the problem persist?

Hi Dave (or whomever it may concern),

I use a WDTV Live box to watch Crunchyroll on TV. Since the new year (2013) series stopped updating. I posted a question on their Forum, someone suggested ask Flingo instead. By the way, I tried to do a personal workaround by flinging direct from Crunchyroll from my PC but I keep getting the message "Failed to find video in this page". Help!

Last edited by naha (2013-01-22 10:59:57)

Hi,
Can you provide us more info on which series and video you are having problem with ?

Hi testflingo,

All recently ended series, ongoing series and new series. You navigate through the flingo app and these don't update as they used to daily. This list is not complete though:

Autumn 2012 series which have ended:
Say "I love you", GIRLS und PANZER

Ongoing series:
Bleach, Fairy Tail, Naruto Shippuden, Folk Tales from Japan, Gintama, Space Brothers, Blast of Tempest, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World), Ixion Saga DT,

New Winter 2013 series:
Vividred Operation, THE UNLIMITED Hyobu Kyosuke, Senyu, Oreshura, Mangirl!, Love Live! School Idol Project, Little Busters!, Kotoura-san, Ishida & Asakura, Hakkendedn: Eight Dogs of the East, Encouragement of Climb, Da Capo III, Cuticle Detective Inaba, Chihayafuru 2, Cardfight!! Vanguard Link Joker (Season 3), Boku-no-imoutowa"Osaka-okan", AMNESIA, AKB0048: next stage, Ai-Mai-Mi.

Thanks.

I'm seeing the same issue with my WDTV Live box and Crunchyroll where the list of videos hasn't updated for some time. It appears to have stopped updating sometime early January even though the Crunchrolly site currently shows new non-premium episodes listed.

Flingo on my WDTV Live box currently only shows episodes 1-11 of The Pet Girl of Sakurasou as available from Crunchyroll. Episode 11 was made available to free users of Crunchyroll on Dec 26, 2012. I can also Fling any of these episodes from my laptop with no issues.

Crunchyroll, however, made Episode 12 available to free users on Jan 2, 2013 but is not currently listed by Flingo on my WDTV Live and I can NOT fling it from my laptop - "failed to find video in this page". The same goes for episodes 13 (Jan 16) and 14 (Jan 23) - not listed on Flingo and can not Fling from my laptop.

Hey guys,
Sorry for the delay in replying and thanks for letting us know about the issue. We found out what the problem was and we will fix it in a day.

Thanks!

Excellent!! Thanks for the update.

Good news and bad news -- the series in my FAVORITES have now finally been updated BUT Cruncyroll no longer appears in the Flingo CHANNEL list as of this moment.

Hey,
Sorry to hear that. Can you explain it more so we understand what exactly is happening ?
Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this.

Thanks!

If I access the Crunchyroll series I previously saved to my favorites, I can see all of the newer episodes that were missing yesterday on Flingo. The fix worked.

BUT now there are only 7 channels listed under FLINGO/CHANNELS on my WDTV Live box -- TMZ, TV Guide, Making Of, College Humor, GT, TED and ACM. All of the other channels that were listed yesterday including Crynchyroll no longer appear on the channel screen. The search function can still find shows from the missing/unlisted channels though.

Last edited by JackProton (2013-01-26 02:19:45)

Aye to that...

Only 7 flingo channels left on the WDTV Live flingo app.

Anybody else desperate for their anime fix, spend some time searching for episode titles using the search panel (need to type them exactly as spelled on CR website) then add series to favourites.

Thanks for trying to fix the problem, so take your time guys.

I have posted this on the WD TV Live thread.  I also only had 7 channels last night.  But today, Flingo goes to a blank screen after loading.  Hope they fix this soon.

Hey guys,
It is up now. We still have some issues with Series. Working on it. Thanks for the patience.

Thanks!

I'm also now seeing a completely black screen on my WDTV Live after Flingo finishes loading.

Err, second that. Can't even navigate to favorites as there's nothing to navigate by. Blank screen.

Hello from Spain. I´ve the same problem. Only a blank screen when I select Flingo.

As of 1/28/2013 at 10:30 PST, I am still getting a blank screen.

I checked before I left the house today and Flingo was still completely unusable on my WDTV Live - there's nothing at all on the screen after the Fingo load finishes.

Hey guys,
Sorry for the inconvenience. We have pushed some more fixes. It should work now. Please provide us updates.

Thanks!

Hi testflingo,

Thanks! Crunchy works beautifully now. Also thanks for foratv, never noticed that before.

Works great now. Thanks!!