Topic: Flingo Instructions please

I found Flingo on my NEOTV. I've placed the Flingo bookmark per the video and attempted to drag URLs to the bookmark. Either I get a message that the website is not supported, or nothing. I get nothing in the Flingo Queue.

I can't find any instructions other than the little video, so I have no idea what is allowed or not.

(I'm trying to show a video uploaded to Google+ by Picaca, but Picasa won't play it either)

Thanks

Re: Flingo Instructions please

attempted to drag URLs to the bookmark

Please click on the bookmarklet while the browser is on a web site that is supported, e.g., youtube, vimeo, crunchyroll.

A list of video should appear overlaying the web page.  Click on the ones you want to fling and hit the fling button. 

Does that help?  Does a user interface appear that overlays your web page when you hit the "fling" button?
If not then may I ask what browser are you using?

--Dave

i have a western digital box and need help the video titles on my box will not play what am i doing wrong

how to use flingo w/ internet explorer 7

the flingo icon is on my toolbar but any time i try to select it (when a video is playing) I just get sent to the initial flingo.org pg - it doesnt actually function

kolsmeers wrote:

the flingo icon is on my toolbar but any time i try to select it (when a video is playing) I just get sent to the initial flingo.org pg - it doesnt actually function

Did you drag the orange "Fling" button from the flingo.org page to your bookmark bar?

It sounds like you may have dragged the Flingo page link instead of the Fling applet.