Topic: Can't fling youtube, just sits there spinning

i have a WDTV Live Plus HD that I have flashed with the WDLXTV firmware made by B-rad. Until last week everything worked perfectly and I could fling videos without problem. I have tested with vimeo and that is working, but youtube is not working with fling, even using videos that previously worked.

the rest of flingo seems to work properly and I can access TMZ, Revision 3, Koldcast, and break without problem, although some have been lagging recently.

Any suggestions or has anyone else seen this?

Re: Can't fling youtube, just sits there spinning

Referring this to our QA.

--Dave

further note on this, the WDTV live plus has a "back" button that used to work to get out of the flingo application and back to the previous list of internet apps. About 4-6 weeks ago this stopped functioning and I had to hit the "home" button to exit flingo.

Used to work great, the newest updates, not so much.

Yay! I see that your wonderful QA has found and solved the problem. I am a happy camper.

Same for me with the spinning.  I fling. The video is there in q. I go to play and I just get the spinning wheel. I'm trying to fling from youtube. I'm using both chrome and ie9. won't work for either. All the other content plays, But not what i fling. I have a vizio tv model # e322vl I've been using flingo for over a year. This problem has been going on for about a month.... would like it to work again. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for helping me.