Topic: WD TV LIVE STREAMING lost FF seeking function

Yesterday suddenly lost fast forward function. When I press FF buton, app just pauses video, then plays from the paused position. No more fast forward and rewind.

And I'd like to remind to add unicode characters support for fonts.

Re: WD TV LIVE STREAMING lost FF seeking function

Hi! Any news? Maybe I have to fix something on the site? :-)

On which device is it happening? We have custom settings for each device because of different remote codes they use.
Please give us make and model and which app.

Thanks!

Wd tv live streaming wdbgxt0000nbk-01
I didn't get about app. Flingo? :-) :-) :-)

Hi! My answer was sufficient? Or you need more info?

If you hit FF (>>) or RW (<<) and then hit ENTER button, then seek works fine. We will update the feature to work with play/pause button.

Thanks!

Mine don't works :-(
But on the  flingo demo video it works. So I wanted to know what changed in the flingo software and what I have to change on my server to turn on the ff or rw function.
There just disappeared the timeline bar on the screen. Old flingo app still works well. Just downgraded firmware.

We haven't changed anything with FF/RW functionality. We have three boxes and they all work fine. Updates in Flingo app are not dependent on firmware updates, so saying downgrading the firmware helped means this could be a firmware issue.
Can you give us specifics ?
- Does it happen with all apps ?
- Did you try it with content outside Flingo app ?

Thanks!

I downgraded to OLD flingo version. If current version is v2, then now I have version v1.
Ask Dave. He knows ;-)

I can assure you, it is flingo issue. Just read next topic by notled in this forum. He has the same issue

Hi guys!
Any progress with ff function?
I analyzed apache logs and http headers to send and receive. It seems that problem is on your side.
MP4 video file plays and seeks good on old flingo app (where is no BIG flingo logo) and don't do fast forward on current app.

Hey roberc, the engineers have been made aware of this and have it on their list of concerns. They are also working on some new and exciting projects that are taking a majority of their time so their time here on the forum is a little thin.

Bear with them and they'll address this issue as soon as possible.

Hi!
Just a reminder for problem with FF seeking for MP4 videos.
Old flingo app doing good, new launchpad - not

Hey, guys! Two years gone already, and there is no progress on such a simple error correction.

Or this project is quietly died?