Topic: All My Favorites and All But Four Channels Have Disappeared

Yesterday, all the usual channels were available on Flingo from my Western Digital TV box and all my favorites were accessible. Today, only four channels appear (KoldCast, NASA, ACM, Chemical Burn) and none of my favorites show up. (I can, however, still Fling content from the missing Crunchyroll channel to my queue.)

Re: All My Favorites and All But Four Channels Have Disappeared

I'm experiencing the same issue on both my Tivo launchpad and Vizio Web Videos (flingo) app, which is annoying as I have to fling my crunchyroll episodes. I hope someone can tell us what's happening  soon.

Last edited by gartht63 (2013-07-28 05:02:50)

I have the same issue with my WDTV live except that I can't go enter the featured section.  It just spins in circles endlessly when I try to go there.  As it is, Launchpad is useless.  I tried to reset my device to factory default and it did not make a difference.

Same situation for me as well WD TV Live. Only four channels appear (KoldCast, NASA, ACM, Chemical Burn), no Crunchyroll :-(

Any solution or recommendations as to how we can go about resolving or fix?

Mine seems to have fixed itself. Came back on its own. Thanks.

rmwanga wrote:

Same situation for me as well WD TV Live. Only four channels appear (KoldCast, NASA, ACM, Chemical Burn), no Crunchyroll :-(

Any solution or recommendations as to how we can go about resolving or fix?

It does seem to be fixed now. Thanks!

Things are back to normal for me as well, but my queue is now empty.  I hope this won't happen too often.