Topic: CrunchyRoll and Other Channels Show "Load Failed" Error with WDTV Live

For the past two days, when using a WDTV Live device, the Crunchyroll channel on Flingo has been returning "Load Failed" errors when attempting to view or page through Crunchyroll channel video listings. Maybe one out of ten tries works. Some channels, like TV Guide, also show load errors but others, like History, do not show load errors at all. This issue does not appear to be affecting the series under my Favorites. Favorites listings display, update and play videos without issues.

Last edited by JackProton (2014-09-25 22:38:45)

Re: CrunchyRoll and Other Channels Show "Load Failed" Error with WDTV Live

Its all better now. If you guys fixed it then I would like to say *THANKS!* If not, I think I need a new cable modem.

It could also be Crunchyroll itself. Many of the sites seem to get things out of kilter every so often for a while then it gets fixed.

Appreciate the response and the tip. Looks like Crunchyroll is dropping out on me again now...

Replaced my cable modem, which has been acting extremely flaky since Friday, but there's no change. Still seeing Load Failed errors. Out of first page of 16 channels Crunchyroll, TMZ, Funny or Die, Showtime and BREAK.com failed to load while 11 others loaded just fine.

I'm still getting it every now or it taking a very long time to load up the episode list.

Last night I was missing the pictures for some of the episodes, the listing was there but the picture wasn't. Also missing episodes at the start and end of some of the ranges of very long shows e.g. missing 320-326 from a 320-400 episode list but this could be CR itself.

Other than this last issue it's been rock solid for the past year.

Last edited by spikeblack (2014-10-15 09:33:23)

Having the same issue here as well. Trying to load anything on the Launchpad-by Flingo on the Sony Blu-ray system will not work. Went through every network on there and it comes back "content error" Checked my network, checked all apps on my system, all work fine. The problem seems to be centered around only Flingo.

Last edited by Fate.Kazuki (2014-10-19 17:29:06)