Topic: choose resolution to fling

i tried flinging some music videos from youtube and it automatically flings the 1080p version of the video. my internet is not able to load that as quickly as it plays so it keeps stalling every 2 seconds. is there a way to choose which resolution (or put a cap on the resolutions) of the video to fling besides trying to find another video that does not have an associated hi-res video.

Re: choose resolution to fling

YouTube, vimeo, and crunchyroll provide multiple resolutions, I could add radio buttons for selecting which version.

--Dave

I have the very same problem, takes forever to load a video. I need to change the resolution somehow and i cant figure it out. What and where are these radio buttons you speak of?

Or is their another alternative option to get pass this problem? i tried pausing for the video to buffer but that doesn't seem to work at all..

Robotphobia wrote:

Or is their another alternative option to get pass this problem? i tried pausing for the video to buffer but that doesn't seem to work at all..

There currently is no way to pick which bandwidth is used.

Argggg.... I need to think about this.  This issue has now been raised a number of times including by my father who lives where high speed Internet access is simply not available. 

--Dave