http://www.vizio.com/via-hdtvs.html?ajaxnavclear=true

Western Digital TV Live Hub

Western Digital TV Live Hub Plus

Soon:

LG

Sanyo

Samsung

Popcorn Hour

Last edited by dave (2010-11-30 00:29:36)

Re: Which Devices Support Flingo?

11/23/2010,5:00pm est. i just spoke with vizio tv internet apps department and i was told that flingo was not compatible with their internet capable tv's.

That is incorrect.  Fling does work on their TVs.  I have no less than four Vizio TVs in sight that all support fling.

Tell them "Web Videos."

The website at flingo.tv says that LG devices are supported.  Which ones?

I don't think the LG devices running Flingo are yet in the wild.    We will be putting a Fling Queue app in each TV manufacturer's "app stores" for people that do not get the functionality natively in the TV.  That way if you want to be able to fling you will be able to, but it will require an install.

--Dave

Hello!

The latest firmware for my WD TV Live Plus has Vimeo listed in the Flingo App. The only problem is the selection. The most popular videos are the only ones I can see. If there is some other way to content it is not obvious. Note that I did try the search feature; it only searches the videos that are already indexed.

Vivite Review

To get to any vimeo content, use the fling bookmarklet (see flingo.org) in your web browser on your laptop or other computer. Go to a vimeo web page and click the fling bookmark.  This shows the videos on the page.  Select the ones you want to view on your TV.

--Dave Harrison

Netgear NeoTV now supports Flingo's Fling Queue.  If you have a Netgear NeoTV, just look for the "Flingo" logo in the "Most Popular" section.

--Dave