Topic: This video is not available...

I am getting a message on my Vizio E601 I-A3 series TV when I try to playback from uploads, favorites or playlist feature a specific home video.  I uploaded a home video to YouTube and receive 'This video is not available. Your next video will begin in 5 (countdown) seconds.  It then moves to the next home video that I have.  Any suggestions?  I did see the video in my 'FLING' list.

Thanks so much.

Re: This video is not available...

I get that message a lot on my NTV 200 Streaming Player in Youtube and would like to know why, also.
Thank you.

Hi,
What are the sharing settings you used while uploading the video ? The most trusted sharing setting is if the video is made public while uploading. Fling can not play private videos.

Thanks!

It is a Public video. 

Thanks

Can you share the Youtube URL ? Can you also provide the version of the WebVideos application ?

Thanks!

YouTube has a quite a few constraints that can get in the way.  For example, if I you need to be logged in to play a video then the TV has trouble because it is not logged in.  Similarly age restricted content requires a login and the TV barfs.  There may be other cases where constraints imposed by the platform interfere.  If you provide explicit examples then we can triage them and see which might be handled better.  At the very least we could provide better error messaging.