Topic: FlingQueue for TIVO

I have a Tivo Premiere, and I have been checking out the beta FlingQueue for the last few days. When I first started using it, I was able to fast forward and rewind, but when I tried it yesterday, these seemed to be unavailable. Now, using any navigation button pauses the video, and takes me to the side menu, to resume, bookmark or exit to menu. I'm not sure if this is something that you have any control over, but if you do, can you take a look?

As a separate issue, it would be nice if the main queue had a tile design, instead of a list design, as the list only shows 4 videos at a time. I have a Vizio TV, and the queue on that is much better (but without the ability to bookmark or show history). The history and bookmark queue style would even be better.

Thanks for all of your work! I'm excited about the Tivo option.

.notled.

Re: FlingQueue for TIVO

notled wrote:

I have a Tivo Premiere, and I have been checking out the beta FlingQueue for the last few days. When I first started using it, I was able to fast forward and rewind, but when I tried it yesterday, these seemed to be unavailable. Now, using any navigation button pauses the video, and takes me to the side menu, to resume, bookmark or exit to menu. I'm not sure if this is something that you have any control over, but if you do, can you take a look?

We are in communication with TiVo to try and figure this out.

As a separate issue, it would be nice if the main queue had a tile design, instead of a list design, as the list only shows 4 videos at a time.

This was based on the observation that most people fling only 1 or a small number of videos at a time.  Do you typically build large queues?

I would like a tile design for bookmarks and history as that would be easier to navigate.   We could potentially support a tile design as an option for the queue (or replace the current queue with a tile design if there is enough demand).

I have a Vizio TV, and the queue on that is much better (but without the ability to bookmark or show history). The history and bookmark queue style would even be better.

Will have to engage Vizio to get them to release an update.  Sadly, this may take some time. 

--Dave