Topic: CrunchyRoll missing multiple episodes in series

Using two different Vizio Tvs with internet streaming via the WebVideos app, CrunchyRoll is missing multiple episodes in various series (there are, like, 41 =pages= of series). A typical symptom of this would be a supposedly-61 episode series having individual episodes numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 18, 22, 23, 24, 27, 31, etc.

This is a relatively new problem.

Last edited by vizviewer (2013-03-28 08:45:06)

Re: CrunchyRoll missing multiple episodes in series

This problem continues.

And on

Last night I finally got to watch a couple of episodes of a series I started watching last week, sadly the ones that followed which were in the list have now vanished so I'm stuck waiting for it to refresh. In the end I relented and fell back onto my tablet and the CR app with the three adverts per show sad

This was on a WDTV live Plus HD and unfortunately it's well known problem that's been around for months. A few weeks ago it went away for a couple of days but right now I've two shows that don't have any episodes and the some with only a handful from 25.

Last edited by spikeblack (2013-05-10 01:55:20)

Crunchyroll no longer shows up as an option under Channels within Web Videos. Is this how it will continue to be? Is crunchyroll discontinued on my Vizio TV?