Topic: Incompatible IE version?

Hi I am new to Flingo. I tried to click the Flingo button on the demo page and it tells me that my browser needs to upgrade to IE 9 and later. I am using IE 10 so I am not sure what is going on.

BTW where can I get the Flingo App?

Thank you in advance.

Luis

Last edited by lnfortun (2013-08-16 21:44:39)

Re: Incompatible IE version?

OK I managed to drag the button using Firefox. However Flingo does not recognize my device. I have NetGear Neotv Max on the same network with my laptop. McAfee recognizes my device in the map list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Luis

lnfortun wrote:

OK I managed to drag the button using Firefox. However Flingo does not recognize my device. I have NetGear Neotv Max on the same network with my laptop. McAfee recognizes my device in the map list.

Thanks.

Luis

Have you tried launching the Flingo app on the NeoTV first before you fling a video? Sometimes on other devices it needs that to announce what device is available to fling to.

Launch the app first and then try going to firefox and flinging a video from youtube.

NC Bullseye wrote:
lnfortun wrote:

Thanks.

Luis

Have you tried launching the Flingo app on the NeoTV first before you fling a video? Sometimes on other devices it needs that to announce what device is available to fling to.

Launch the app first and then try going to firefox and flinging a video from youtube.

Sorry I forgot to reply. You were right. I am able to Fling videos now. However, I still cant' add Flingo shortcut in IE. I even uninstalled IE10 because I was having lots of compatabilility isses with it and hoping that was the cause. Flingo still tells me to upgrade to IE9 or higher.

Thank you very much.

Luis

Last edited by lnfortun (2013-09-09 01:53:37)