Topic: Problem Flinging From Crunchyroll

Recently acquired a new Samsung Blu-ray player with the Flingo Launchpad installed.  Everything was working beautifully until last week.  When trying to fling a video from Crunchyroll, the error

Re: Problem Flinging From Crunchyroll

diablosfan wrote:

Recently acquired a new Samsung Blu-ray player with the Flingo Launchpad installed.  Everything was working beautifully until last week.  When trying to fling a video from Crunchyroll, the error

Hm.  Rest of post was truncated...

..."Failed to find video in this page" was thrown after clicking the Fling taskbar button.  Problem occurs in multiple OS's  (kubuntu 12.04 and windows 7 ultimate) and browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE).  Flings from Youtube work fine so the issue does not appear to be my system or Blu-ray player.  Previous flings from Crunchyroll are still viewable and successive episodes are also available.  Currently watching "Another" and "Say I Love You" as well as watching "Occult Academy" to completion.  Failed flings include "Bleach", Magicians Academy", etc.

Had not seen any response here and was looking about for other answers.  I doubt that this is the issue:

testtestflingo wrote:

Hi,
You can go to crunchyroll.com and fling any videos which don't require subscription. You can do this from your laptop. Checkout http://flingo.org to see a demo video on how to do it.
What you are asking is not supported verbatim though.

Thanks!

as I am not trying to fling subscription related series to my Samsung BD-FM57C Blu-ray player featuring the Launchpad app.

Resolved!

Was trying to fling from personalized Crunchyroll queue.  When flinging from a page that was not re-directed from my queue, everything works beautifully.