Topic: Need to delete a single unplayed item at top of queue

I have on item at the top of the queue. Maybe codec issue, irrelevant, the point being, since it has never played, It isn't in history where I can delete it. We need a way to selectively delete items still i the queue.

Is this possible in some fashion?

Thank-you.

Re: Need to delete a single unplayed item at top of queue

Is that the default video "Flingo Demo" ? That shouldn't go away.

Thanks!

No, The 'Flingo Demo' is in 'History' I am referring to the queue of unplayed video's. This is an item I sent to the queue using the 'fling it' button on my browser. (I now have a second video that won't play, so I can't delete it.) I don't want to 'delete all items int he queue.'

From your browser, open this URL : http://flingo.tv/fling/clear
This will clear your whole queue though. Not all functionalites are available yet so please save the ones you like by adding them in your bookmarks.

Thanks!

Thank-you.
Feature request:
Ability to manage files in queue individualy.

Thanks
   -= Bruce

I open the link to clear the queue and I get

mikezaq1 wrote:

I open the link to clear the queue and I get

The suspense is killing me........

I had the same issue, so came here to check for solution. The Clear url didnt work for me - it still showed the unplayed video at the top of my queue. Like the original author of this issue, I couldn't delete it from history either, since the erring video doesnt show up there. The way how I got around this was, I went to History, and chose the Clear Queue option, even though I have no idea why it appears under the History section

Last edited by Arun (2013-10-27 19:30:50)